www.pbs.org/sweepstakes – PBS Masterpiece Classic Sweepstakes. Britain stands on the list of the best tourism countries to visit. Never been there, but one day I would surely love to visit this old country, even more today cause recently have learned that i had family roots over there. I’ve been quite active lately with family genealogy. Anyway lets return to our sweepstakes contests. Do you enjoy visiting great historical places, well sponsored by WGBH-educational public television the “PBS Masterpiece Classic Sweepstakes” offers you the chankce to win a trip to London plus Vip tour of Highclere Castle with Lord Carnarvon and Kensington Palace.
Visit today http www.pbs.org/sweepstakes sweepstakes website and follow the on-screen instructions to enter the promotion.
Complete the online entry form with your legal name, e-mail address, address of your legal residence, phone number, state, zip code and choose the local public television station on which you watch Masterpiece. London is such a beautiful place to visit in september.
This promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, Puerto Rico, Guam, the US Virgin Islands, the District of Columbia and Canada (excluding the province of Quebec),
Entry frequency: Limit one (1) online entry per eligible person per day during the Promotion Period
- Two round-trip economy class tickets to London aboard British Airways.
- Hotel accommodations
- A VIP tour of Highclere Castle with Lord Carnarvon, including afternoon tea with author Lady Carnarvon
- A VIP tour of Kensington Palace including lunch.
- Behind-the-scenes tour of Selfridges & Co in London. MASTERPIECE’s upcoming Mr. Selfridge
- Afternoon tea at a London Radisson Blu Edwardian hotel with author Jessica Fellowes
- Approximate Value of trip: $4,650.
See official website for sweepstakes rules and prize details.
Special note: Travel must take place Sept. 21-26, 2013.
Latest posts by Juliette Tackello (see all)
- Are Online Sweepstakes Worth All the Time and Effort? - September 9, 2014