Multichannel direct-marketing outfit Publishers Clearing House usually brings to mind sweepstakes, its PCH Prize Patrol, and magazine subscriptions. However, Facebook PCH engagement should be added to that list with almost 2 Millions Facebook Likes, which is quite impressive. Facebook is a Social networks and just as the name suggests allow members or individuals to socialize over the internet about common subjects. Publishers Clearing House company understand very well the impact of social networking on their marketing strategies. This is why they have improved over the years their presence on Facebook. The fact that people socialize in the social networks means they interact and communicate with each other over the social net work. This is different from the normal online marketing whereby the target audience response may not be required. In the social networks sites, every business marketing itself there should be an active member meaning that it posts comments, writes articles if possible and blogs regularly and is ‘befriended’ to many members or visitors of that social site. Every PCH Channels and representatives have been paired up with a Facebook Fan Page. Here’s the list:
PCH Facebook Scams:
Beware of Prize Patrol Facebook Imitators! Indeed, some other scammers use social media like Facebook to snare victims into their unlawful schemes. Even though each member of a social network refers the other as a friend, it may not be so in reality and con men and women and fraudsters may find their way in to these sites. Companies marketing themselves over these social networking sites like Publishers Clearing House should keep some of their information like account details and personal information of its employees, managers, suppliers or any other stake holder confidential. And Remember thta PCH Winners Are Never Contacted Through Facebook!
PCH Facebook Sweepstakes:
Sweepstakes and contests are more and more visible into this social network marketing because of the impact and popularity of social media on Internet. By using social media to promote their sponsored sweepstakes then can reach more people.
PCH Facebook Rules
PCH Engage With PCH Fan Pages On Facebook In A Fun & Safe Way! PCH Fan Page Facebook community has become biiger over the years. For Publishers Clearing House this represent a place where fans can share their stories, support each other, and tals about what they love! In order to keep their Fan Page on Facebook a safe place where fans can enjoy visiting every day and interacting with one another, they laid out some ground rules for everyone to follow.
– Any personal information including email addresses, phone numbers, addresses, social security numbers, credit card numbers, etc.
– Repetitive posts or spamming
– Bullying, harassing, stalking, threatening, abusing or attacking another
– Posting, distributing, or disseminating any fraudulent, deceptive, misleading, obscene, violent or unlawful material or information
– Using derogatory terms, hateful language, or consistently negative comments to target or discriminate another
– Campaigning, promotional postings, or link baiting (embedding a link in your post to draw traffic to your own site)
– Any posts with links leading to a property not owned by PCH
– Violating of any intellectual property rights
– Uploading files that contain viruses or programs that could damage the operation of other people’s computers or wireless devices
– Any and all use of profanity and offensive language
See you on Facebook!
Related Post: $10,000 a Week for Life